Monday, June 14, 2010

here comes the sun...

Yes it is here. And it is humid heat. Nothing to complain about though, Summer weather brings about many opportunities for fun and adventure with the fam.

Already we have had a party in the park, walked through Binder Park Zoo, had a cookout/bonfire, and so there are many adventures to come.

Oh how I love the zoo. I just can't get over how unique every animal is. I love looking back at the pictures Danielle took (she takes all of them by the way), and just study the animals in awe of how our God could be so creative. My favorite of all of God's creatures as far as animals go is the giraffe. What a wonder. Their long necks, vibrant colors, and eccentric pattern testify to our perfect God who does not make mistakes. He may make each of us incredible unique and unrepeatable from the next, but He certainly never makes mistakes.


These are not from the zoo but they are incredible. When my family went to my grandma's house to clean up her house and yard, they found this bird who stood so erect and so serene. He was still enough for her to take over a dozen pictures and he sat in many different positions undisturbed. Incredible. I love nature.

Wow. Enjoy these pictures. Take them in...wonder.

1 comment:

  1. I love the zoo! Everyone has to go at least once over the summer.

    ReplyDelete