Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Isn't he adorable? The answer is yes. Yes, Max is adorable. He makes me swoon. Seriously, you have to see this boy in action - he's so full of life and joy and silliness.

I love my nieces and nephews - they help to keep me in a spirit of gratitude. It's absurd the thought of ever not being grateful with the life that I have. Yet I still take things and people for granted from time to time when I am so truly blessed. I'm humbled by the blessings in my life.

I have a wonderful family, who definitely can be dysfunctional like most families, but are generally pretty incredible, dynamic, and always surprising.


I have a wonderful boyfriend who is so loving and affirming. And boy do I miss him.


I have friends near and far who are always there for me. Not much comes close to a reliable, loving, honest friend.















Oh God is good.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, dear friend. I am happy you have decided to make a blog! I really hope that you keep up with it. You know I always love to hear what is going on in your life and in that curly head of yours. Yes, you ARE blessed! :)
    Je t'aime, et je ne peux pas attendre te voir.

    George

    ReplyDelete